Have you been landscaping your home's back and front yards? If so, maybe your next step is to arrange for landscape lighting design services. If so, have you already met with the agent from the facility that will be providing the service? It that's the case, maybe workers are already doing the installation. Or, you might still be looking for suggestions on how to make your landscape even more beautiful. If that's the case, keep reading for some ideas that might be very helpful.
Landscape Lighting Design Services - Before you meet with the agent from the lighting facility, assess your landscape to see where lighting might be used effectively.
- One obvious place that lighting would be effective would be in trees. Besides highlighting the trees, the lighting will cast mysterious and dramatic shadows against the backdrop of your front and back yard.
- Did you include a hardscape as part of the landscape in your front or back yard? If so, lights placed amid boulders, pots, and plants would be amazing.
- Maybe you have used statuary to add charm to your gardens. For instance, maybe you chose a multi-tiered fountain to be a focal point of your back or front yard. If so, lighting totally around the fountain would make it stand out at night.
- Even small statuary can be enhanced with landscaping lighting. For instance, if you have a charming squirrel peering out of a pot, casting a light on the squirrel and the pot would be another good idea.
Indirect lighting is beautiful and a great way to add interest to your landscaping. Other more obvious forms of lights will add beauty, too.
- An outdoor chandelier lamp that has a fan as part of its design would be perfect hanging from a sturdy tree branch. Place it over your patio area for subtle lighting and just because it would be a pretty touch.
- Another way that outdoor lighting can be used in your landscaping is to line the pathway to your front door with individual tulip-shaped wrought iron lights fixtures.
- Choose wall lamps for each side of your front door. For example, if you have a red front door with black hardware, black carriage lamps would be perfect.
- Lamp posts placed in strategic places of your yard would be nice, too. For example, if. you have an elaborate wrought iron bench on your front lawn, a lamp post next to it would be very nice.
Contact landscape lighting design services to get help on how to make your ideas work in your landscape design.